double count of found caches

Woodee123

I have a little problem and I hope, someone may have a hint. I think, others had this prob already before, but I just can't find an answer for it...

I have logged the caches I found today, accidently i logged one of them twice. This resulted in a counter of 207 found caches, though I have only found 206 so far. I found my mistake and deleted the related log, but iz had no effect to the counter.

Maybe I'm a bit picky, but how do i get rid of that 1 additional count???

Thanks for help and best wishes for 2011!

Woodee

I have a little problem and I hope, someone may have a hint. I think, others had this prob already before, but I just can't find an answer for it...

I have logged the caches I found today, accidently i logged one of them twice. This resulted in a counter of 207 found caches, though I have only found 206 so far. I found my mistake and deleted the related log, but iz had no effect to the counter.

Woodee

Are you a GSAK user? If so, you can filter your My Finds pocket query by find count. I'm not in a position right now to give exact details, but somebody else probably will.

Woodee

Just be patient. It will sync up soon.

Woodee

Just be patient. It will sync up soon.

Aha... I missed the "found and deleted" part. Assumptions... well, you know what the teacher said about them.

...now it becomes strange...

As I was told I wsa patient ;)

In 'Your Profile' (http://www.geocaching.com/my/default.aspx) I get the following information:

Section 'Hello Woodee123', upper right part:

Caches Found: 207

Section 'Stat Bar', right below:

Found: 206

Shall I still be patient? I know these values don't change at the same time, but usually the first one was faster...

Hoping for a change :)

Thanks to all!

Woodee

...now it becomes strange...

As I was told I wsa patient ;)

In 'Your Profile' (http://www.geocaching.com/my/default.aspx) I get the following information:

Section 'Hello Woodee123', upper right part:

Caches Found: 207

Section 'Stat Bar', right below:

Found: 206

Shall I still be patient? I know these values don't change at the same time, but usually the first one was faster...

Hoping for a change :)

Thanks to all!

Woodee

I show you with 206. When you deleted the log:

1. Were there two logs on the same cache?

2. Did you delete both logs or only one?

3. Go back to the cache(s) where you deleted the log and make sure you still have a log there.