Weird consequence of mis-dated logs

LazyLeopard

One of my bugs has gathered some extra miles because (presumably by mistake) he was dropped off at a cache before he was picked up from the previous one he was in. The log entry dated April 3rd was actually made on May 5th. As a result he's picked up double-distance on the move between those two caches. The corresponding cache log for the drop-off is dated May 5th though.

Purrs... LazyLeopard http://www.lazyleopard.org.uk

Email Jeremy or the crew... they'll fix it for you. I had a TB in a traveling cache not too long ago. Before temporary deactivation was possible I had changed the coordinates for the traveling cache to N 00 00.00 W 00 00.00.....that really tacked on the miles to the TB's map... he fixed it up right away. icon_smile.gif Good Luck!

Email Jeremy or the crew... they'll fix it for you. I had a TB in a traveling cache not too long ago. Before temporary deactivation was possible I had changed the coordinates for the traveling cache to N 00 00.00 W 00 00.00.....that really tacked on the miles to the TB's map... he fixed it up right away. icon_smile.gif Good Luck!