Brief intermission accessing GC listings

mtrax

Looks like some more tweaking required as I'm getting frequent "Brief Intermission" which is meant to be caused by abnormally load on website, which I'm pretty sure my few clicks aren't unusual so perhaps they need to dial-down the sensitivity for that feature.

I was getting "timed out" consistently for the past half-hour or so, but the site seems to be all better now, at least for now. I'll keep my fingers crossed.

--Larry

Looks like some more tweaking required as I'm getting frequent "Brief Intermission" which is meant to be caused by abnormally load on website, which I'm pretty sure my few clicks aren't unusual so perhaps they need to dial-down the sensitivity for that feature.

If you're referring to the "CAPTCHA" page, I was getting that for a while, too. Looks like it was in about the same timeframe as you. I'm not seeing it now, so I guess they were probably doing some tweaking of the sensitivity values.