PN 40 FW 2.8 & CR.. Help!

At the current time, the web-based help available from CR is the best detailed step-by-step I know of. Is there a particular place where things seem to be going wrong for you?

The web help is also accessible here.

Ah, Embra, I knew I could depend upon you! It seems like, I now discover, the pq's are being loaded as waypoints. If I go there first, and allow them to post to the gps, then go to geocaching, they will show up. However, I am only able to load one file at a time to the sd card. I thought the idea here was to allow multiple files. I create a file...Jonesboro on the gps. Go to CR, download pq Jonesboro...that wipes out my Ellsinore caches, and vice versa..so what's up?

Will check up on the deloreme site, thanks for the clue!1

Ah, Embra, I knew I could depend upon you! It seems like, I now discover, the pq's are being loaded as waypoints. If I go there first, and allow them to post to the gps, then go to geocaching, they will show up. However, I am only able to load one file at a time to the sd card. I thought the idea here was to allow multiple files. I create a file...Jonesboro on the gps. Go to CR, download pq Jonesboro...that wipes out my Ellsinore caches, and vice versa..so what's up?

Will check up on the deloreme site, thanks for the clue!1

You can load as many PQs as will fit in your sd card. You can only "see" one at a time in your gps. From the geocaching page, hit Menu, select "File" and the "open" in the new screen you should be able to see all the PQs loaded in your sd card.