Down loading photo's

wassuup

Hi it's now been three weeks and it will not let me download any photo's. I have not changed any thing on my computer or the camera. I have downloaded before but i can no longer do it. Is there a problem with the Geocaching site ?????? The photo's are JPG file :P

Just a point of clarification.

If you have photos on your computer and you want to add them to a log on the Groundspeak site, that is an upload. If you find a photo on a web site and you want to save a copy on your computer it's a download

This is evidently a widespread problem. We have tried most of the fixes mentioned in the forum and in feedback (most of which involve downsizing the picture in various ways). Sometimes it works, but mostly doesn't work. Groundspeak says they are working on it, but this has been going on for about a month now. We registered this as a continuing problem topic today (has been registered before), but if others with this problem will go to the problem forum under the Feedback forum and "vote" for it, maybe it will get elevated enough for Groundspeak to get this fixed.