Geocoins

Porky2

We are new to Geocahing live in Zinkwazi KZN with regards geocoins do you have to find a new cache to place a coin in that you have found or can you place it in a cache you had found previously,

As an avid coin owner and mover I say place it in any cache - just not the one that you retrieved it from. Owners like to see their coins and travel bugs MOVING!! That's the name of the game. :yikes:

We are new to Geocahing live in Zinkwazi KZN with regards geocoins do you have to find a new cache to place a coin in that you have found or can you place it in a cache you had found previously,

As an avid coin owner and mover I say place it in any cache - just not the one that you retrieved it from. Owners like to see their coins and travel bugs MOVING!! That's the name of the game. ;)

Absolutely place it in any cache even one you have found!

You have to make a log to drop a TB. Just make sure you do not log another find on a cache you have already found! Log a note and then drop the TB!

CHeers

Trev

As an avid coin owner and mover I say place it in any cache - just not the one that you retrieved it from. Owners like to see their coins and travel bugs MOVING!! That's the name of the game. :D

Absolutely place it in any cache even one you have found!

You have to make a log to drop a TB. Just make sure you do not log another find on a cache you have already found! Log a note and then drop the TB!

CHeers

Trev

Thanks for the info I now understand what to do. Allan