Need any info available

Gusterr

I will be going off to Japan soon. I am looking for any information on caches that may take me somewhere interesting that a normal tourist may not visit. Other than Tokyo I don't have an agenda yet. I am also hoping to attend an event but don't see any posted yet. Also looking for any other info. like places to stay, things to do, etc. I’m kind of over whelmed planning my trip so any information would be appreciated. Unfortunatly I have no idea on how translate this into Japanese.

This is my firt time posting on the Forum so I hope it works out.

Edited by Gusterr

I will be going off to Japan soon. I am looking for any information on caches that may take me somewhere interesting that a normal tourist may not visit. Other than Tokyo I don't have an agenda yet. I am also hoping to attend an event but don't see any posted yet. Also looking for any other info. like places to stay, things to do, etc. I’m kind of over whelmed planning my trip so any information would be appreciated. Unfortunatly I have no idea on how translate this into Japanese.

This is my firt time posting on the Forum so I hope it works out.

Hi Gusterr,

Welcome to the forum!

In this section of the forum, you can find more posts for cachers going to Japan and asking for suggestions on good caches. So might be worthwhile to check these out too.

Also you can consider posting a question on the Japanse language forum; posting both in English language and in Japanse (using google translate, make sure you use not too complicated sentences). You might just be lucky and be invited over for a geocaching trip with local cachers.

Regards,

Frits