iphone extended batteys

fishstu01

I've used several.

I have a nice small external pack from Kensington that is about 1500mAh and will charge any device that uses USB to charge. I bought it back when I was still using my iPhone 3G, and a Blackberry. I also have an Energizer branded pack that puts out 18000mAh and will charge my iPhone 4 from 20% to full a good 4-5 times before it need to be recharged. It is a bit bigger than the Kensington one, but still can be carried in the hip pocket of a pair of jeans. A friend of mine bought a Mophie Juice Pack for his iPhone 3GS, and his partner bought a Mophie Juice Pack Air for her iPhone 3GS. Both of those are good and provide about a battery double for the iPhone. Not wanting to spend about $80 for a Juice Pack (which is about as much as I spent for the big Energizer pack) I spent about $20 for a clone of the Juice Pack when monoprice.com had them for $20. It worked great for my iPhone 3G. Right now I'm considering a Juic Pack Air for my iPhone 4...