i cannot find info on how to create travel bug

O'hana

go to the section on travel bugs. on the bottom you will see a section about buying bug (actually all you will be buying is the tags) once you get the tags (or bugs as they are called) then you find an obect that you want to send out or critter as I call them, and away you go.

have fun

I would say your first step would be to think of some interesting goals for your Travel bug, then a name and an actual TB piece, Then go to where it says gear on the home page and order you TB tags..

As Far as getting the TB started once it's ready to travel, activate the TB by grabbing it and placing it into your inventory" Your Cache Page"

Then pysically place it in a cache and log it into that cache for a cacher to find....

When working with a TB you have to log 2 pages, the the actual cache page "found cache dropped of blah blah TB" place the TB on the cache page from your inventory...and make a note on the TB page. "gave TB a new home in such and such cache..."

Do you get funny looks from co-workers -when you say your going into the woods with a 200$ gadet to find kids toys?

See You In the Woods!!!

Natureboy1376