A better way to log Tbugs

Guest CR

I've noticed sometimes a travel bug will be talked about in the log of a cache but not loged as in the cache on the travel bugs log page.

A link named PLACE A BUG, and linked to www.Groundspeak.com, below the LOG YOUR VISIT or WATCH THIS CACHE would help people who do not know all about travel bugs correctly log a bug in to a cache.

Guest infosponge

I agree that something needs to be adjusted with TB's because it seems like there's some general confusion as to how to use them and/or what they are. Judging by how many seem to go missing, there seem to be "issues". icon_smile.gif

I think part of the issue is that the tags are too vague. Some of us have started putting additional info on a laminated tag that is attached to the bug. Time will tell if this helps or not.

Guest infosponge

I agree that something needs to be adjusted with TB's because it seems like there's some general confusion as to how to use them and/or what they are. Judging by how many seem to go missing, there seem to be "issues". icon_smile.gif

I think part of the issue is that the tags are too vague. Some of us have started putting additional info on a laminated tag that is attached to the bug. Time will tell if this helps or not.