Unoffical Travel Bug

King Pellinore

Hey all! I had set forth a hitchhiker before I knew about travel bugs called Rogla the Mechanical Cat. He had all sorts of info with him and his goal is to get back to the california cache from whence he came (algor the alien) The problem is I've lost track of him! Any ideas for determining his whereabouts?

King Pellinore

King Pellinore

quote:
Originally posted by King Pellinore:

Hey all! I had set forth a hitchhiker before I knew about travel bugs called Rogla the Mechanical Cat. He had all sorts of info with him and his goal is to get back to the california cache from whence he came (algor the alien) The problem is I've lost track of him! Any ideas for determining his whereabouts?

Well the slow mind numbing way of find the last by going to the last place he seen and following the logs. But that would only work if every person who had it, logs online, and says something about taking/leaving it in their logs.

The other idea is trying to contact people in the last area he was seen icon_frown.gif(read regional forum or some local state or city group).

waypoint_link.gif22008_1700.gif37_gp_logo88x31.jpg

quote:

Rogla now has his/her own web page http://www.geocities.com/roglacat

If you have had contact with Rogla, please write me a note or send pix for the site!

King Pellinore

Well, it's about dadgum time! icon_smile.gif Looks like some of your links need working on there yet, my king.

I think I still have some pics of Rogla from when s/he visited with he way back when? 2001? WOW!

Tae-Kwon-Leap is not a path to a door, but a road leading forever towards the horizon.

quote:

if you can find those pix mopar i'd be happy to put them up. And thanks for the tip, brian, i've got to figure out how to do that!

King Pellinore

No problem King...it should be in the preferences area. I haven't done a geocities site in a few years, but I don't think it has changed that much. I believe its more of a option on there and not so much that you have to do a lot. If you have any problems or need some html assistance let me know....

Brian

As long as you're going to think anyway, think big. -Donald Trump