Inventory Items Question?

Mickey and Goofy

I have just started making Cartridges and have made 3 now with each new one I try to add a ney option and this brings me here with a question.....

Question: I'm making a game where the player collects items lets say a "Star" from different Zones and when they collect 8 that opens a new Zone and wipes out their collection of items?

I try to make a collection of items but can only collect one? I have crashed my cartridge 3 times now trying and have to rebuild now 3 times! Darn it.... I haven't found anything about "collecting items" in the forums yet.

Any help would be Great!

Thanks

It would be nice to have a thread with just little help carts I have found a couple.

I have just started making Cartridges and have made 3 now with each new one I try to add a ney option and this brings me here with a question.....

Question: I'm making a game where the player collects items lets say a "Star" from different Zones and when they collect 8 that opens a new Zone and wipes out their collection of items?

I try to make a collection of items but can only collect one? I have crashed my cartridge 3 times now trying and have to rebuild now 3 times! Darn it.... I haven't found anything about "collecting items" in the forums yet.

Any help would be Great!

Thanks

It would be nice to have a thread with just little help carts I have found a couple.

Use the wizard (.tools/wizard) There you can make a simple cartridge with 3 zones ant a a coin to collect in each zone. This you can build out to your liking

j-annie sweden

Thanks for the reply. but I knew that and had done just that. Let me clarify my problem a little more.

I do not want to collect a bunch of items. I want to have the same item in different zones and when the player collects 8 or more the game ends. I can do that!

The main object of the game is "Don't Collect the hidden items!" in hidden zones.

What I realy need is simply: To have a Zone that every time it is entered the player gets a point against them. When they reach 8 points the game ends. I will have let's say 6 of these Zones that in combination could add up to 8.

Now maybe you know what my problem is?

Lon