Need some advice

Kingsman

I released my first and only travel bug http://www.geocaching.com/track/track_detail.asp?ID=27529 on 21 February of this year. It was retrieved within a few days by SR73. He logged his find, but that was it. I have attempted to contact him via email on several occasions, with no reply. I am thinking about calling him on the phone number listed on his personal web site. Is this going too far? All I really want is the courtesy of a response. Any thoughts? Thanks!

Kingsman...

I know how you feel. I brought a new Travel Bug from a trip in Peurto Rico. Only a few days after I placed the Bug in a cache it was retrieved,logged and nothing. I have sent many e-mails asking for the cacher to place it in a local cache. He e-mailed me one time and said he had forgotten about it. He has had the bug for over 2 months now and still has yet to place it. In my most recent e-mail I have offered to come and get the TB from him just to keep it in circulation...No Reply???

I think serious cachers should contact them even by phone if needed. I know its just a pastime game for fun, But either play the game or get off the field.

It is not how much we have, but how much we enjoy, that makes happiness. - Charles H. Spurgeon

Yes, I tried both emails. I decided to call the other day, and reached his voice mail. He returned my call, although I wonder if he would have if he knew it was me. He apologized for not responding to my inquiries and promised to place it in a cache this weekend. We'll see…