Help needed - anyone traveling to northern Norway soon?

Hello everyone :grin:

This is really a desperate request for help from anyone living in or traveling to northern Norway.

One of my TBs (SØREN THE MOOSE, ref. TB2RV8B) has been on quite a successful mission to reach his first stop (Nordkapp) as part of a journey through the arctic regions before heading to Australia and hopefully be picked up there by my friend Patrina. The mission is clearly stated both in the online description as well as on a tag attached to the TB itself, but unfortunately, someone grabbed it from its last cache (GCKQQA, Old Fishing Village) and took it all the way back to the south of Germany B):D Needless to say, I am quite disappointed about that, especially because the mission is so clearly stated and it worked so well for many months.

post-2636043-1283267049.jpg

In the meantime, I have been in touch with the geocacher who grabbed the TB from the cache, and he has sent the TB to me, so now I am looking for someone to send the TB to so they can put it back into the last cache (the Old Fishing Village). I have already contacted the cache owner twice, but unfortunately have not received a reply.

Anyway, I am hoping that someone is able to help here :rolleyes:

THANKS, and best regards from Germany

Yvonne

Edited by Delilah Blue