Lost Travel Bug back from the Dead

SherwoodForest

One of my travel bugs was thought(?) to have been in a plundered cache, but some fortunate soul has since found the bug at another cache.

Unfortunately, in the month from when the cache was plundered until now, I had grabbed the bug, and buried him in the Infamous Travel Bug Graveyard.

icon_redface.gifI'm expecting to be Markwelled to a thread here, since i tried to find it but couldn't, so here goes...

Is there any way to remove the roughly 12000 miles that the bug would pick up for having travelled from NW Michigan to 0° 0°, and back again, or do I have to call upon TPTB to rectify the mileage issue? icon_redface.gif

TIA icon_wink.gif

"You will kneel before her in her altar in the trees" - Tara MacLean, Let Her Feel The Rain

well, actually, I tried and just deleted the TB log where I had placed the TB into the graveyard, and once the log was gone, the miles disappeared (back down to the 120 miles it had had previous to its disappearance), so i guess it works...

"You will kneel before her in her altar in the trees" - Tara MacLean, Let Her Feel The Rain