New attributes - fine! Number of attributes of a cache - boooh...

vossibär

Hi all,

the new attributes are fine, but if I try to assing all mandatory or at least useful attributes to my caches I run on some of them out of attribute space. 10 attributes per cache are definitively too less. I would suggest to increase the number to 25+ with sufficient space for upcoming but not yet planned attributes.

Thanks

Andy

Hi all,

the new attributes are fine, but if I try to assing all mandatory or at least useful attributes to my caches I run on some of them out of attribute space. 10 attributes per cache are definitively too less. I would suggest to increase the number to 25+ with sufficient space for upcoming but not yet planned attributes.

Thanks

Andy

I think you should have asked for 100 and negotiated down to 50.

What is this? A competition to see how many you can set for your cache? Just set the most important ones and get on with life. Set too many and people are just going to ignore the whole lot.

Then it would be nice to be able to mark 10 of them important but allow the selection of as many as you want. That way the people looking at the cache page don't get information overload and the people trying to find/filter stuff with PQs get more information.