Need help with GSAK basics!

~GuybrushThreepwood~

I am new to GSAK and just downloaded it and I am very overwhelmed! Are there any professionals out there that might be able to meet up with me one day and show me the basics? Maybe theres an event for it, I thought I heard about some kind of GSAK 101 event? Any feedback would be awsome! I also need to learn to remove caches from my Garmin Oregon 450, I know you have to plug it in to your computer but then what? AAAAAAAAHHHH!!!! Help!

If anyone would be interested in having a class in the area I'd be happy to help out!!!

I went down to the GSAK class in Portland recently. It was really great, but there is so much to learn!!!

I'd love to take another class.

Let me know too!!

PS. I've got the class notes/ slides on a CD from that last class.

We could ask permission to use it for another class. Nice guy, he'd probably let us.

Edited by Sol seaker

I can't make it to Oregon this Friday.

anyone want to have a class in WA? Somewhere in the greater Seattle area????

I'd be happy to help out with the logistics, although I am not qualified to teach the class.

Anyone around here know GSAK???

The Jester. He was planning on teaching one this spring, but I suspect it got lost in all the Geowoodstock hubbub. He did do a seminar on GSAK at Geowoodstock, though.

Edited by Dgwphotos