Off roading in the Pyrenees cache help please

Evening All

We are off on a 4x4 off roading tour in the pyrenees traveling from the west to the east. I have a travel bug to relese there, as the wife of our friend whom should of been coming on this trip died in june nine and half weeks after being diagnosed with pancredtic cancer. Our friend(the husband) is coming with their son and thought it would be a great idea to do a travel bug.

I am find it really hard to found a nice/special cache that we could drive to in our 4x4 or a short walk as we will have our four year old with us and we are not hikers .

Any help would be fab as we go on friday

Thank you

Evening All

We are off on a 4x4 off roading tour in the pyrenees traveling from the west to the east.

I am find it really hard to found a nice/special cache that we could drive to in our 4x4 or a short walk as we will have our four year old with us and we are not hikers .

Any help would be fab as we go on friday

Thank you

This cache looks fantastic: Artzamendi GCKT0W - I hiked along the Iparla ridge south of Bidarray last month, but alas didn't manage to include this cache...however, it does look like you can drive to within 50m.

Cheers

'Egi