New cache publishing

bigt.cz

It usually takes less than three days. Once in a while more than three days. The volunteer reviewers have lives outside of geocaching.

Often when it takes longer there is some simple error holding things up. Reviewer you cache submission looking for minor errors, such as forgetting to make sure that the box for "yes, this listing is active..." is checked.

So I have to wait :D , I have done all what is needed, all necesary small boxes are ticked...
I'm afraid so. Remember that the reviewers are unpaid voluntary workers. I will say that we seem to hear most of these questions from European geocachers. I don't know this for sure, but perhaps the volunteers that review in Europe have to cover a much larger territory?

I didnt know that they are volunteers. Last year, there were no reviewing, so i created this topic... Thanks for replies

For a cache to be listed here on Geocaching.com it has always been necessary for it to be reviewed by a volunteer reviewer before publishing... even last year... even in far-flung corners of Europe.

I don't know who is the reviewer for your area but if you look at any recently published cache in your area that has been listed on geocaching.com, you'll see the name of the reviewer next to the first (published) log on the cache page.

Good luck - I hope you'll have some contact from your reviewer soon.

MrsB