Catch A Ride

Newenglandah

I have a TB that is trying to get to Europe Britan actually and I trying to find someone who is going to Eruope soon and is willing to bring a very small TB with them and help him at least get over seas closer to his destination...

Found the cache but where is that damm GPS?

See You In the Woods!!!

Natureboy1376

TB WANTS A LIFT TO THE GULF.

My TB, The Warrior, is currently in San Antonio Tx. Military City USA. He is looking for a lift to the Gulf. Anyone out there deploying soon? AF or Army does not matter to him. His commander would also like to "adopt" the soldier for the duration. Someone with no family or support would be ideal. NOTE: This is not to be misinterpreted as a dating attempt. I only want to get my TB to the Gulf, and offer support for his handler at the same time. If you are interested you can email me at EnigmaQ@netscape.net.

Hit the showers TB was just picked up in Vancouver BC and would like to visit NZ then return home to Kansas USA. He has put on some serious miles and is still going strong. If anyone is coming to Vancouver soon or knows of a geocacher who is heading there or back, please drop WCoaster a line.

Thanks

I'm heading to Wales via Gatwick/London in mid-July, and I hope to log at least a cache or two. I was able to get a etoast's bug "Midnight" to Belgium in February... If you can get a bug down to MD's Eastern Shore targeted to me, I'd be willing to give it a try. If not a cache, maybe a pass to a cacher in the UK.

"All of us are standing in the mud, but some of us are looking at the stars." Oscar Wilde