Does the GEomate jr display coordinates

My wife wants one, and our anniversary is Saturday.....So I want to get her this.

Does it display or have a mode to display coordinates such as

N 41 20.874

W 89 17.030?

Not that I know of.....I bought one for my kids to use, and I haven't seen coordinates displayed. If you do decide to get one, make sure you pick up the update kit so you can load caches placed in the last year or so.

You can view the coordinates, just not on the regular cache page. You have to go to the information page. I forget how to get there, but it's in the manual. I used to have one, but I gave it away when I upgraded. My brother still uses one, and he uses that feature to find caches that aren't loaded. It takes some trial and error to get used to it, since you can't enter the coordinate, but basically you follow one of the coordinates until it's pretty close to what you want, then focus on the other one until it's close, then rinse and repeat.

You can view the coordinates, just not on the regular cache page. You have to go to the information page. I forget how to get there, but it's in the manual. I used to have one, but I gave it away when I upgraded. My brother still uses one, and he uses that feature to find caches that aren't loaded. It takes some trial and error to get used to it, since you can't enter the coordinate, but basically you follow one of the coordinates until it's pretty close to what you want, then focus on the other one until it's close, then rinse and repeat.

Thanks. I bought her a Magellan 400 something...but then afterward I read some reviews. It works fine so far, but I read a lot of people having problems with it.

It seems to hold the signal more accurately then my Eagle Explorer.