Am I bad?

We're driving from Southern Illinois to Myrtle Beach then going through Charlotte, NC on the way home. I've got PLENTY of cache's downloaded to my GPS. I can't wait. We leave a week from today!!!

However, my husband isn't really into caching so I'm going to try to keep it minimal and get only some quick ones. *sigh* I've got some better ones picked out at Myrtle Beach though. The kids and I can walk up the beach and hunt a few and give him some alone time and I can take off for a few nearby in-town ones and leave the kids with him!

He also wants to go to the NASCAR hall of fame. *groan*, but there just so happens to be a cache there! Yippe!

The kids like caching but DH just barely tolerates it. Its a trade off. We're going to all enjoy our vacation.

I took a trip to Hawaii to visit my father a couple of years ago and he asked me if I wanted to go see all the tourist stops and he would be my guide. I just held up my GPSr and said "This is my tour guide" and I took off for a great day of sightseeing via geocaching. It worked out great, and I saw some spots that most visitors to the islands miss!