Nice cache for Dutch children

Hello,

I hope I'm in the right place.. :laughing:

We are coming over tomorrow to Britain and would like to find some caches while we are there.

We are travelling to Dorset and Dartmoor with 3 kids, age 5, 7, 9. They are not very well known with Geocaching but we would like for them to have a good time.

Can anybody recommend us any nice caches in which the kids can participate?

Thanks in advance,

Debbie

What a pity :lol: I looked at some of the caches earlier after seeing your recommendation.

I can only guess it's because of this log on the Bonus of the series...

"Devon Seekers Animal Kingdom Series. Bonus.

Sorry this cache has been muggled and it's housing destroyed by someone."

MrsB

Hi MrsB

That's a shame. Didn't spot that.

But Frank has been archiving a whole bunch of his caches in the last couple of weeks. They are within our notification range and I have noticed lots of 'archived' emails from them.

Hope everything is okay with Frank and Devon Seekers - Don't know them personally but it's always a worry when you see someone archiving all their caches like that as there is usually an unhappy story of some kind behind their actions.

And with Birdman taking down around 100 of his caches a month or so ago we are losing some good caches and cahers in the area.

Ohh you've not lost me - I still cache (and collecting in now archived caches!)

We don't want you caching and collecting, we want you hiding :P

But very glad not to have lost you completely and very grateful for all the great (and I mean great, challenging, exciting and memorable) caches you put out there.

Hopefully you will put out some new ones one day.

Just one question, where was 360?

Was it near Pipers Quarry? Or was it over near the final coordinates of "Where to next"? Or would I have been wasting my time in both locations :lol:

I think we shuld be told!

... also

We haven't done many on Dartmoor but there's a a series of 5 "Knights View" caches along the road across the middle of Dartmoor. No. 3 is in a particularly scenic spot which is ideal for a picnic (and kite flying).

MrsB

We're back.. :o

Done 4 of the 5 knights, some earthcaches and 2 around Bridport. Even found 6 around Combestone Tor but these are not officials...

Unfortunately we did not have time to do the first one you mentioned..

Thnx

Hello,

I hope I'm in the right place.. :)

We are coming over tomorrow to Britain and would like to find some caches while we are there.

We are travelling to Dorset and Dartmoor with 3 kids, age 5, 7, 9. They are not very well known with Geocaching but we would like for them to have a good time.

Can anybody recommend us any nice caches in which the kids can participate?

Thanks in advance,

Debbie

Perhaps there are some resevoirs nearby with leaking dams to keep the children amused ? !

:wub::):):)

Edited by Cache U Nutter