I need an inexpensive second GPSr for 6 year old cacher

I have a daughter who is feeling like she needs to have her own GPS when we are caching because having to rely on mom is not cool anymore :)

Because I already have a good unit for myself I am hoping to find a simple unit for her, something like the Geko would be gold but anyothers would be considered.

I have a paypal account and can pay asap for the right unit. Must be able to ship to Edmonton, AB

Thank you for your help.

I don't have one to sell - but I just got the Geomate Jr. from Target for my 10 year old son. It's very simple to use and it already comes w/preloaded caches. You can purchase an upgrade kit (in which to keep new and updated caches on your unit) online - but it works right out of the box. I've had it less than a week and we've already found 8 caches in our area. The unit runs under $70. But you might be able to find in cheaper on this site or maybe even ebay.

I have a daughter who is feeling like she needs to have her own GPS when we are caching because having to rely on mom is not cool anymore :laughing:

Because I already have a good unit for myself I am hoping to find a simple unit for her, something like the Geko would be gold but anyothers would be considered.

I have a paypal account and can pay asap for the right unit. Must be able to ship to Edmonton, AB

Thank you for your help.

Thank you for that idea, but to my dismay, Edmonton has no Target. The best price I can find in stores is around $200 but we do not need a great second machine.

You can order the Geomate Jr. from any Geocaching site. LandSharkz is in the west coast. I'm in Toronto and have one and am in the process of getting the cable from Canoe.ca