GM: Pretty logs

thebruce0

Ok, so this is my first published GM script - go easy :)

I've been using a rough version of my script for some time now, and going back to the default geocache log display is, well, painful :o

This script solidifies the logs in the logs section of the geocache details page, and makes the thumbnails much more user friendly, IMO.

I've cleaned up the source a bit, but I haven't tested in various versions of Firefox, though it should be compatible across the board, as far as I know. The code isn't necessarily 'neat', but I really do like what it does. I've only included the code that alters the log and thumbnail display (though it also hides the L&F banner) so it shouldn't clash with other scripts.

http://userscripts.org/scripts/show/80415

Let me know what you think. Please report any errors or issues. I've tried it on a number of cache layouts and types, and now that the GC html code is a little cleaner it should be far more compatible than it used to be before some of the recent updates :o

I'm still getting familiar with some of the native GM functions as well, so there may very well be more optimal ways to accomplish the edits (I know of a few alternate ways already that I would typically user for changes such as this, but opted to go this route anyway)

But enough rambling... :unsure: