trouble with my GPS

silvermine

I just bought a Magellan Triton 400, used it in the field once, while I was programming cooridnates into my GPS a fatal application error message came up, now I can't even turn it off. Any one have similiar issues, any suggestions, I'm really bummed, we're leaving tommorrow for a trip and i wanted to use it along the way. No time to send it off for repairs before we leave. Can't get any help from Magellan til Monday.

I just bought a Magellan Triton 400, used it in the field once, while I was programming cooridnates into my GPS a fatal application error message came up, now I can't even turn it off. Any one have similiar issues, any suggestions, I'm really bummed, we're leaving tommorrow for a trip and i wanted to use it along the way. No time to send it off for repairs before we leave. Can't get any help from Magellan til Monday.

Have you tried removing the batteries for a minute? That should reset it.

Thanks for your reply, i did remove the batteries and that didn't help, i have reposted my query to the GPS tech help.

Thanks for your reply, i did remove the batteries and that didn't help, i have reposted my query to the GPS tech help.

If removing the batteries didn't turn it off, there is something very strange going on :unsure: ... and you'll probably be very rich soon. Running electronic devices without electricity! :lol: