Mississippi Geocachers Association Website Problem

FaithCacher

I've been trying for five days to register with the MSGA website, but so far no luck. I've tried emailing the site owner too, but haven't heard back from anyone. I'd like to post in the forums there, but I can't do anything until I receive a confirmation email. I check my spam folder several times a day, just in case it went there by accident, but it hasn't.

Any advice? Thanks! :rolleyes:

I've been trying for five days to register with the MSGA website, but so far no luck. I've tried emailing the site owner too, but haven't heard back from anyone. I'd like to post in the forums there, but I can't do anything until I receive a confirmation email. I check my spam folder several times a day, just in case it went there by accident, but it hasn't.

Any advice? Thanks! :blink:

I'll give the moderator a pm. Let me know if you don'y get through.

ADS1

Any advice? Thanks! :blink:

The MSGA OP said your email has not come through. Sent you a PM.