Feature or bug?

Zop

It would appear that we can no longer click on the map on a cache page (Lower right area on cache page) to view caches on the area using google maps.

I can right click and open link but not click on it to open a new window as before.

To be precise, when clicking on the lower right map on a cache page, you used to get a pan & zoom map with all of the caches in the area on the map. The image is there and the link can be manually opened so the feature works, the mouse click is just not functional.

Tested with two systems Windows 7 Pro and Windows 7 home both using IEv8

Will try FF next.

Edited by Zop

It would appear that we can no longer click on the map on a cache page (Lower right area on cache page) to view caches on the area using google maps.

I can right click and open link but not click on it to open a new window as before.

Just click "nearest caches" instead, and use the map at the top right of the page. I suspect the individual maps were creating slowness somewhere. This site is full of awesome, you just need to seek it out. :)

To be precise, when clicking on the lower right map on a cache page, you used to get a pan & zoom map with all of the caches in the area on the map. The image is there and the link can be manually opened so the feature works, the mouse click is just not functional.

Tested with two systems Windows 7 Pro and Windows 7 home both using IEv8

Will try FF next.

Works with firefox but not IE.

Developers forgot to test for compatibility.

Just click "nearest caches" instead, and use the map at the top right of the page. I suspect the individual maps were creating slowness somewhere. This site is full of awesome, you just need to seek it out. :)

apples and oranges. If I want the list, I'll click on the find nearest as suggested but that is not the desired outcome.

The maps are working with FF just not IE. That's just poor testing.