Travel-Bug placed in wrong Cache

1JAU1

I was holding the travel-bug "EU Travel Bug - A brand new decade" that I got during the Cebit in Hannover. It is now showing up in the cache "Dreamy" GC200J7 while physical it was still with me. Yesterday, 28th of May, 2010 I place the bug physically in the cache "TB-Hotel - Airport Düsseldorf DUS".

When I tried to put this into the database of Geocaching I realized that it seems to be stuck with the other cache and I cannot correct it. As I do not have the bug with me anymore I do not know the bug number. Does anybody know how I can solve the issue? Any idea or hint is welcome.

1JAU1

I was holding the travel-bug "EU Travel Bug - A brand new decade" that I got during the Cebit in Hannover. It is now showing up in the cache "Dreamy" GC200J7 while physical it was still with me. Yesterday, 28th of May, 2010 I place the bug physically in the cache "TB-Hotel - Airport Düsseldorf DUS".

When I tried to put this into the database of Geocaching I realized that it seems to be stuck with the other cache and I cannot correct it. As I do not have the bug with me anymore I do not know the bug number. Does anybody know how I can solve the issue? Any idea or hint is welcome.

1JAU1

Try to send a pm to the owner, that often solve the problems.

You can not log the 'on-line' movements of any trackable item unless you have the tracking number.

I suggest you do a "Write Note" log for the Dreamy cache to say the TB is not there.

Then do a "Write Note" log for the TB Hotel Dusseldorf to say you dropped the TB in there.

Then email the TB owner and explain what's happened. :laughing:

MrsB