run ins with the law

got "busted" by wally worlds security today looking for a cache placed in what i thought was a bumper or something right in front of the door,

herers the cache....

GC1W308

got busted the other day by a worker of the building looking for one of the hardest to find cache hiders in the area, his caches are really hard to find, if they even exist at all.

heres that one...

GC1W1V5

got "busted" by wally worlds security today looking for a cache placed in what i thought was a bumper or something right in front of the door,

herers the cache....

GC1W308

got busted the other day by a worker of the building looking for one of the hardest to find cache hiders in the area, his caches are really hard to find, if they even exist at all.

heres that one...

GC1W1V5

GC1W308

"Big dnf got busted by the walmart cops."

Re: GC1W1V5

"Got threatened by a worker bee who came out and informed me his boss would kick my. ... if he caught me back there looking for this cache again. Dnf."

Wow...! That sounds like what geocaching is all about! No wonder this activity took off like it did. At least, I hope you had a great view!