Cool new cache containers.

Here are to new caches I just picked up. Now to find a good way to hide them. Any ideas?

pics

The one on the left I would paint to look like a log. The other one I would fill with 80 pounds of concrete and place it under a stump (cuz that's exactly what I did with mine like that).

The other one I would fill with 80 pounds of concrete and place it under a stump (cuz that's exactly what I did with mine like that).

Must have had a tough time lugging that out to ground zero. :)

Tough time? No.

I just hoisted it up onto my shoulder and started walking. It was heavy and all but not a big deal. I mean, seriously, it was only 85 pounds (including the weight of the ammo can).

The other one I would fill with 80 pounds of concrete and place it under a stump (cuz that's exactly what I did with mine like that).
Must have had a tough time lugging that out to ground zero. :)

Tough time? No.

I just hoisted it up onto my shoulder and started walking. It was heavy and all but not a big deal. I mean, seriously, it was only 85 pounds (including the weight of the ammo can).

I would have guessed it would have grounded you for sure. :)

*** That was a joke. You know, dragon, flying, heavy ammo can.

Make the square one a book cache. You could fill it with paperbacks. The tube belongs up a tree. Hang it from a rope tied to the base of the tree. Put both as far from a road as you can.

A book cache now thats a good idea. I have a lot of books laying around that i could pass along to my fellow cachers.