Wyoming

teamcourage

I am a long time ago FROM Wyo. Welcome to Benchmark Hunting and Good luck searching! There should be some interesting rural marks wherever you live in Wyoming. Post the pictures and then I can vicariously relive my misspent youth. icon_wink.gif I remember seeing some benchmarks while growing up in Southern Wyo. -- but can't recall where they were. Also many search for benchmarks without a GPS -- using only the descriptions. Get a list from your local zipcode. Go to benchmark Hunting

wear at in wyoming. I havent seen it lsited but I rember there is one up on one of the traisl in grand tetion park, going into one of the cayonyon that goes behind the tetions is an area were every one rests and it is stuck into a rock what is the point of those. I don't think they will be survyign the trail for a new burger king icon_smile.gif

quote:
Originally posted by happycycler:

I am a long time ago FROM Wyo. Welcome to Benchmark Hunting and Good luck searching! There should be some interesting rural marks wherever you live in Wyoming. Post the pictures and then I can vicariously relive my misspent youth. icon_wink.gif I remember seeing some benchmarks while growing up in Southern Wyo. -- but can't recall where they were. Also many search for benchmarks without a GPS -- using only the descriptions. Get a list from your local zipcode. Go to http://www.geocaching.com/mark/

I looked under 82414 and most are out of town only tow I found in town. although there is one on main street I belive I rember seing well go tomrow and see if it is one.

quote:
Originally posted by teamcourage:

wear at in wyoming. I havent seen it lsited but I rember there is one up on one of the traisl in grand tetion park, going into one of the cayonyon that goes behind the tetions is an area were every one rests and it is stuck into a rock what is the point of those. I don't think they will be survyign the trail for a new burger king icon_smile.gif

quote:
Originally posted by happycycler:

I am a long time ago FROM Wyo. Welcome to Benchmark Hunting and Good luck searching! There should be some interesting rural marks wherever you live in Wyoming. Post the pictures and then I can vicariously relive my misspent youth. icon_wink.gif I remember seeing some benchmarks while growing up in Southern Wyo. -- but can't recall where they were. Also many search for benchmarks without a GPS -- using only the descriptions. Get a list from your local zipcode. Go to http://www.geocaching.com/mark/