Maybe a silly question about TB

Squallibou

Hello sorry to bother but

i found a Tb on a cache but the TB was not noted on this cache on the website, i wonder what to do may i just hide the TB in a other cache, if i do that the cache where i found the TB will neither appears on the trip of the TB, maybe its bad.

So what is the best option in order to show that the tb was where i found it. (Maybe post two writes one to put it in and a other to write the fact i retreive the tb from where i found it ?)

i hope i was clear

Thanks for the answer.

It may be possible that someone moved it and hasn't has a chance to do the logging. Give it a couple three days and if nothing happens log a Grab to pull it into your possession. Afterwards post a Note on the cache you found it in and Drop the bug, then Retrieve it back out. This gives the bug credit for having visited the cache.

Ok maybe it s simply that, i ll wait a couple of days, the only problem is that i'have all ready posted "discovered" on the page of the TB maybe it s better to "delete it" and wait a news from the last holder of the tb.

Thanks for your answer anyway

I was wondering if that was the bug. You might want to give them a day or two and then maybe send them a gentle reminder if necessary.

Ok maybe it s simply that, i ll wait a couple of days, the only problem is that i'have all ready posted "discovered" on the page of the TB maybe it s better to "delete it" and wait a news from the last holder of the tb.

Thanks for your answer anyway

I was wondering if that was the bug. You might want to give them a day or two and then maybe send them a gentle reminder if necessary.

I deleted "my discovered" on the page of the TB and give some times to the last holder to log the correct place of the TB, if not i 'll contact them, thanks for the advice