Trackable to Fargo ND

I am going to be going to Fargo ND in a couple of weeks to run a marathon in a couple of weeks. I will be coming from Milwaukee WI. I think it would be cool to transport a trackable item with me and relocate it. I think this is almost 1000 miles. I am a little confused by this whole process. How do I find a trackable item that is o.k. to take with me. I know some have particular missions. Does anyone want their trackable item in Fargo ND?

A couple of options to consider..

Check your nearest caches with Trackables in them and see if there goals are consistent with your travel plans.

The other option is to Attend a local Event near you and see what Trackables show up at the Event. You could also Host an Event, but with such short notice it's hard to say what luck you'd have getting many Trackables a the Event.

Thanks for asking and good luck on the Marathon. I chaperoned my son's School Band at the Big Sur Marathon this year (we were stationed at mile 2). Quite an awesome spectacle :anicute:

Thanks for the replies, I have been searching for local trackables with cosistant goals to my trip. Is there abetter way to look these up than going through the listing of caches? I thought I had found one to take, found the cache and the trackable item was not inside. I will keep trying. Thanks for the suggestion on the drop off point.