Lookinkg for Illuminati square GC

Korfus & Son

I saw an Illuminati trackable coin recently, it was square with a black and brass looking antique finish with "Illuminati" written in a way that it could be read upright or upside-down, if anyone has one for sale, contact me please. Just starting a GC collection, my first GC was the 10 year GC.

I am also interested in the "Strange and Unusual" as well as Dark and Gothic styles, Not super rich here, but looking to start buying anywhere from 2 to 10 a month depending on intricacy and detail, not to mention price and whether I get from 1 or more sellers as shipping gets expensive if you order 10 coins fron 10 different sellers :)

Thanks,

Walter

P.s. Any GC traders /sellers have a mailing list, feel free to add me! korfus at bellsouth dot net

I saw an Illuminati trackable coin recently, it was square with a black and brass looking antique finish with "Illuminati" written in a way that it could be read upright or upside-down, if anyone has one for sale, contact me please. Just starting a GC collection, my first GC was the 10 year GC.

I am also interested in the "Strange and Unusual" as well as Dark and Gothic styles, Not super rich here, but looking to start buying anywhere from 2 to 10 a month depending on intricacy and detail, not to mention price and whether I get from 1 or more sellers as shipping gets expensive if you order 10 coins fron 10 different sellers :)

Thanks,

Walter

P.s. Any GC traders /sellers have a mailing list, feel free to add me! korfus at bellsouth dot net

Geocoinshop.de has both silver and gold finishes available, hope that helps.

- Ian.