Travel tag popularity

Shilo

Hi,

Just curious how popular travel tags are, do you ever find any in caches and would you enter a race comprised solely of travel tags(no travel BUG dog tags or geocoins)?

I get the idea they are fairly new. I see Oakcoins sells them. Anyone else sell them?

Thank you for your time to my questions. Only 21 to go :)

Hi,

Just curious how popular travel tags are, do you ever find any in caches and would you enter a race comprised solely of travel tags(no travel BUG dog tags or geocoins)?

I get the idea they are fairly new. I see Oakcoins sells them. Anyone else sell them?

Quite a bunch of questions. In my opinion Travel tags are very cute travelers, but I don't consider them travel bugs. Kind of a cross between a bug and a coin. I think they lean more towards the coin side of the family.

Edited for clarification.

Edited by BlueDeuce

Hi,

N0w thta i have all my home town geocaches found 0r most of them i went from micro finding to ammo boxe's only or i want to think med to large finds 0nly!!!

i do g0 after the ones with TB's,and or coins i am in for the thrill to find those that i like to find ,and that would be med/large cache's :)