[Feature Request] Filter out caches other cachers have or have not found...

Beliaz

I would like a feature to simplify when youre teaming up with other cachers. So if I add some of my friends I would be able to display cashes every friend has found, cashes some of my friends has found or caches that no of my added friends have found. Then it would be easier to arrange a caching day.

The way to display could be friends with "found status" as columns and caches as rows.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

|Beliaz (You) |Anders_05 |Gustav_07 |Oskar_09 |

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

TB-Hotell Krokom (1/1,5)|Found |Found |Found |Found |

GC226EP Regular |2009.12.25 |2010.04.26 |2010.04.26 |2010.04.26 |

Strypa en Katt (1,5/1) |Found |Found |Found |Not found |

GC1VJBN Micro |2009.07.11 |2009.07.11 |2009.07.11 | |

Wroom Wroom 2 (1,5/1,5) |Found |Not found |Not found |Not found |

GC1VJAQ Regular |2009.07.31 | | | |

Red Island (1/1) |Found |Found |Not found |Not found |

GCGD9Z Regular |2006.10.01 |2006.10.01 | | |

Can't get the layout to look good, but you get it!?!

/ Bengt-Erik

Understand your idea just fine. Would make it simpler when planning a joint caching effort.

Perhaps a third party macro exists that does this. Then a macro could be developed that would compare three (or so) PQs and return only those caches that no one has found. That might violate the "sharing PQ" TOU though.

Edited by Cache O'Plenty