gps error

When I send a cache to my 60CSx it finds my device then it comes up with this "There was an error communicating with your device. Please make sure your device is plugged in and turned on.

If errors continue to occur, you may need to restart your device." Then when I click on OK it tells me it saved, but when I check it isnt. Now it was working one day and not the next, however my Colorado saves everything just fine. Can anyone help because Geocaching.com wont even reply. Thanks.

Try reinstalling the Garmin Communicator plugin for your browser (you didn't change browsers since this last worked for you, did you?)

http://www8.garmin.com/products/communicator/faq.jsp

In particular, try this on that page:

A. Go to the Garmin Communicator Test Page and it will tell you if the Garmin Communicator is installed.

The Garmin Communicator Test Page is a great place to visit if you're having any problems. The test page runs a series of test including; Internet browser compatibility, Communicator version check, device detection and communication.

Thanks for the reply. I went to the test page and its fine and up to date. No I didnt do anything to my computer to change it. I am just so frustrated to why it will work with the Colorado and not the 60. Anymore ideas.