Mass Downloading to GPS

I created a search for caches within 30 miles from my location. When the list comes up, I have always manually added the cache information individually to my GPS. At the bottom of the search page, there is a box where we could click all caches on that page, then click download. Does this send all the locations directly to the GPS? Or do I have to download it to another file before doing something else?

Can anyone tell me the simplest way to move multiple locations to the GPS? I'm not much of a computer expert so the explanation really has to be simple. Thanks in advance.

rockymountainranger

You can make a pocket query if you're a member, or you can download the way you mentioned (to your computer) then copy and paste the file to your GPS via computer -> [insert GPS name here] (at least on my computer)

Thank you very much for the reply. So...I download it to a file on my computer, and, with my gps connected to the computer, copy and paste it to the Oregon 450t?

Also...is it better to send the site locations to the GPS or to the micro SD card in the GPS? Thanks again.