Fort Wayne Poetry Cache!

picoson2008

I dunno about you guys and gals, but I love to read and write poetry, haikus, quotes, and other forms. I have a idea to place caches in the parks big enough to hold index cards for geocachers to find, read, and write poems or what ever. But here's the twist.. All poems have to stay and be apart of the individuals own series. As you visit the parks, bring your Geocaching equipment plus a lil note book to copy down your favorite poems or whatever. The more you visit the parks and Geocache the more you obtain lil parts of of an overal masterpiece!...

I dunno about you guys and gals, but I love to read and write poetry, haikus, quotes, and other forms. I have a idea to place caches in the parks big enough to hold index cards for geocachers to find, read, and write poems or what ever. But here's the twist.. All poems have to stay and be apart of the individuals own series. As you visit the parks, bring your Geocaching equipment plus a lil note book to copy down your favorite poems or whatever. The more you visit the parks and Geocache the more you obtain lil parts of of an overal masterpiece!...

You might want to read the Cache Listing Requirements section. Under the section of Logging of All Physical Caches

This guideline change applies immediately to all logs written from April 4, 2009 and going forward. Older caches with "additional logging requirements" (ALRs) are not grandfathered under the older guideline. If you own an existing cache with mandatory additional logging requirements, we request that you:

* Cease deleting logs based on additional logging requirements.

* Review your own cache listing to see if the ALR can be made into an optional and simple task, or whether it must be removed altogether.

* Adjust your geocache listing by editing the text then contact a reviewer to change the cache type, if appropriate.

This sounds like you are wanting the cacher / cache finder to log or write poems as part of the cache. If this is the case then don't be surprised if the cache isn't approved or if you can only politely ask this to be done as a optional requirement. You probably won't get many takers. If I'm misreading what you are saying and you are doing the poetry and you are just wanting people to copy it on the index cards you are providing then accept my apologizes.