Lowrance Endura - How many points per trail?

This is not listed in the manual, so hopefully someone here can answer this.

What is the maximum # of points per logged trail on the Endura GPSs?

My iFinder H2O defaults to 2000 points per trail, but supports 9999.

Thanks,

Jeff

The Endura line of GPSr's will do 100 trail and 10,000 trail points per trail for a total of 1,000,000 trail points. Max number of Geocaches is 4000, Waypoints is 4000, Routes is 500, waypoints per route is 250.

I have added a link to the product comparison page:

http://www.lowrance.com/en/Endura/Model-Comparison/

Let me know if you have any other questions.

EnduraExpert - thanks for your prompt, informative response. This is terrific.

I just ordered an Out&Back through REI. (I still had some leftover dividend money and a gift card).

I'm looking forward to receiving it. I will probably have a MicroSDHC card awaiting its arrival. :-D

This is not listed in the manual, so hopefully someone here can answer this.

What is the maximum # of points per logged trail on the Endura GPSs?

My iFinder H2O defaults to 2000 points per trail, but supports 9999.

Thanks,

Jeff

The Endura line of GPSr's will do 100 trail and 10,000 trail points per trail for a total of 1,000,000 trail points. Max number of Geocaches is 4000, Waypoints is 4000, Routes is 500, waypoints per route is 250.

I have added a link to the product comparison page:

http://www.lowrance.com/en/Endura/Model-Comparison/

Let me know if you have any other questions.

EnduraExpert - thanks for your prompt, informative response. This is terrific.

I just ordered an Out&Back through REI. (I still had some leftover dividend money and a gift card).

I'm looking forward to receiving it. I will probably have a MicroSDHC card awaiting its arrival. :-D"

You are going to have a terrific time with your Out and Back my friend! There are many of us here on the forums who will be able to help you if you run into anything you don't understand.

Be safe.

N

Edited by Native20559

My Out&Back arrived two days ago.

I got the firmware updated to 1.3. After reading posts in this forum, I realized the 8GB MicroSD card won't work for maps because they're FAT32.

I purchased a 2GB card, verified it's formatted FAT16, then purchased a quad from MapSelect for an area I will be backpacking this weekend.

So far, so good. The map displays, and looks almost exactly like the USGS Quadrangle paper map that I own, albeit with kind of jaggy lines.

Thanks to all for help and advice!

When I get some time, I'll try to use it to find some caches. The next most important thing to me is track recording, uploading to my PC, and sending to "MapMyHike.com"

My Out&Back arrived two days ago.

I got the firmware updated to 1.3. After reading posts in this forum, I realized the 8GB MicroSD card won't work for maps because they're FAT32.

I purchased a 2GB card, verified it's formatted FAT16, then purchased a quad from MapSelect for an area I will be backpacking this weekend.

So far, so good. The map displays, and looks almost exactly like the USGS Quadrangle paper map that I own, albeit with kind of jaggy lines.

Thanks to all for help and advice!

When I get some time, I'll try to use it to find some caches. The next most important thing to me is track recording, uploading to my PC, and sending to "MapMyHike.com"

I wanted to to let you all know that I just got done testing both an 8GB and 2GB microSD cards, both formatted in FAT32 and they both worked. I was able to get the exact same imagery, eTopos for several areas, to display on an Endura Out&Back.

I do not think that there is an issue with 8GB microSD cards formatted in FAT32, but I am open to more feedback and will continue to do some more testing.

Most of the AccuTerra Advanced mapping detailed cards are 8GB and formatted in FAT32.

Let me know what you all find.