Scheduled PQ's not working correctly

W8TTS

Why aren't my scheduled PQ's running as they should? :P Yesterday they ran fine. Today only 1 of 3 ran. And, this has happened before.

I had one scheduled to run today, that last ran 4/2/2010 1:11:55 AM PST. Normally they run very close to the time they last ran. By 2 AM PST (5 AM here) it hadn't run.

Does this have something to do with the work being done on the PQ's?

Edited by W8TTS

Why aren't my scheduled PQ's running as they should? :P Yesterday they ran fine. Today only 1 of 3 ran. And, this has happened before.

I had one scheduled to run today, that last ran 4/2/2010 1:11:55 AM PST. Normally they run very close to the time they last ran. By 2 AM PST (5 AM here) it hadn't run.

The other two ran at 2:07 PST. If you haven't received them yet, please let check your spam folder and if they're aren't there, let us know.

Why aren't my scheduled PQ's running as they should? ;) Yesterday they ran fine. Today only 1 of 3 ran. And, this has happened before.

The other two ran at 2:07 PST. If you haven't received them yet, please let check your spam folder and if they're aren't there, let us know.

No. Those were copies of the ones that didn't run, which I received. If you look at my profile the ones that didn't run have the same title as those that did run minus the 5 x's.