How do I get the statistics on my profile?

The QCs

I wold love to have a full statistics chart/table on my profile. How do I go about getting on added to my profile? There seem to be several different charts and table s showing a whole variety of info- any tips, please!

I have full membership.

Many thanks.

I wold love to have a full statistics chart/table on my profile. How do I go about getting on added to my profile? There seem to be several different charts and table s showing a whole variety of info- any tips, please!

I have full membership.

Many thanks.

I want the same thing! I'm thinking they are another program entirely..... but I don't know where to start.

There are programs, such as GSAK, CacheStats, and GCStatistic, which you can download to your computer and input your 'My Finds' Pocket Query. Additionally, you could use online applications, such as It's Not About The Numbers and My Geocaching Profile, which will also need your My Finds PQ.

This PQ can be obtained by going to your Pocket Queries page, and, further down the page, pressing 'Add to Queue'.