Oregon 400T to 450T Upgrade...Worth It?

I have an Oregon 400T and was thinking about upgrading to the 450T. The two reasons to upgrade for me is the 3 axis compass and the geocache limit at 5000.

If you had the 400T and upgraded do you feel the upgrade was worth it? How's the accuracy vs the 400T? Is it anymore accurate or is it the same as the 400T? How does the screen compare? Is it any easier to see in the sun?

I'm on the fence on whether I should upgrade or not. Any insight would be great. Thanks.

I looked at an Oregon 400t and a 450 side by side, yesterday at Bass Pro Shops; I can't tell any difference in the screen's view-ability when all the settings (backgrounds, display, backlight on/off, no demographic data displaying, zoom level, etc.) on both units are identical.

I looked at an Oregon 400t and a 450 side by side, yesterday at Bass Pro Shops; I can't tell any difference in the screen's view-ability when all the settings (backgrounds, display, backlight on/off, no demographic data displaying, zoom level, etc.) on both units are identical.

See if you can get the salesman to untether both units and let you have a look at the two of them out front of the store on a sunny day. Indoor use hasn't really been the problem with the 400... it's outdoors.