Any caches on the IAT?

ktbean

Hey everybody.

I'm doing the Canadian stretch (NB and QC) of the International Appalachian Trail this summer and was wondering if there's any caches located on the trail.

Nearby would be cool as well. Just keep in mind I'm hiking! :laughing:

Thanks ~Kt

Edited by ktbean

Hi ktbean, I'd say welcome but you've been a member longer than me. Like me though, it looks like you've been going slow and steady.

First, from my experience, I would recommend a premium membership. This will allow you to download 500 (soon 1000) caches via pocket queries (PQ) in any area you choose. You will also be able to do PQs using 'cache along a route' where you can mark out your trail and find all the caches within a distance of that route. GSAK is also a great tool for managing all your caches. It can handle all kinds of filters and routes as well. For instance, I have routes for highways between Calgary and Lethbridge, Lethbridge to Sparwood and lots of others too. Then when I want to head out to any destination, I just filter to those caches, load them up and go.

Send me a PM if you have any specific questions.