going for a day of geocaching

jules6679

I wanted to go geocaching on my day off in my area. The geocaches are so far apart that I would have to drive to each one. I have a garmin venture hc. I have created a pocket query for the area, which gives me some basic info about each geocache like the hint. Come have a full paragraph in the description which has some helpful tips. Is there anyway to put that any of that info in the list without having to print out each individual page. Since they are so far away. I thought about uploading the coordinates into my car gps for the driving then using my venture for the specific location. Is there an easier way to approach this challenge?

I wanted to go geocaching on my day off in my area. The geocaches are so far apart that I would have to drive to each one. I have a garmin venture hc. I have created a pocket query for the area, which gives me some basic info about each geocache like the hint. Come have a full paragraph in the description which has some helpful tips. Is there anyway to put that any of that info in the list without having to print out each individual page. Since they are so far away. I thought about uploading the coordinates into my car gps for the driving then using my venture for the specific location. Is there an easier way to approach this challenge?

you did not say which Car GPS you have. If you have say a Garmin Nuvi you could use GSAK and one of the Nuvi Macros to put all the caches from your Pocket queary into your Nuvi that would also give you Paperless caching also. I personally use this myself. Nuvi for Road and Delorme PN-30 or Garmin 60CSx for off road.

you did not say which Car GPS you have. If you have say a Garmin Nuvi you could use GSAK and one of the Nuvi Macros to put all the caches from your Pocket queary into your Nuvi that would also give you Paperless caching also. I personally use this myself. Nuvi for Road and Delorme PN-30 or Garmin 60CSx for off road.

I have nuvi 755t.

I have nuvi 755t.

I currently have a Nuvi 780 and I'm a big fan of GSAK with a Nuvi macro, I travel allot and I have somewhere near 10,000 on my memory card. When I'm heading out someplace I do some pocket queries and update the information and it's always there while you travel the nuvi will pop up information anytime your near a cache.