How about you stop the Holier Than Thou Act, huh?!

it also means very smelly or very stinky: (raunchy feet), so I saw it as "Stinky negative attitude".

OK. So it is I who do not know what raunchy means. I apologize. I had never heard it used that way before, and the first place I checked (dictionary.com) did not include that meaning. Other references do, so I stand corrected (and educated).

Ah, the incomplete dictionary.com, I can even begin to conceive of legitimizing it once it is compared to merriam-webster.com or dictionaries.cambridge.org.

I swear dictionary.com is the wiki of dictionaries.

it also means very smelly or very stinky: (raunchy feet), so I saw it as "Stinky negative attitude".

OK. So it is I who do not know what raunchy means. I apologize. I had never heard it used that way before, and the first place I checked (dictionary.com) did not include that meaning. Other references do, so I stand corrected (and educated).

Ah, the incomplete dictionary.com, I can even begin to conceive of legitimizing it once it is compared to merriam-webster.com or dictionaries.cambridge.org.

I swear dictionary.com is the wiki of dictionaries.

Oddly enough, if we're going to use dictionaries.cambridge.org as the arbiter, then my original assertion was correct. It only gives one definition of raunchy: "rude or offensive because of showing or talking about sex in an obvious way."

The Compact Oxford English Dictionary also has a single definition: "energetically earthy and sexually explicit."

Merriam-webster does include "stinky," in fact it lists that one first. But it's the only "serious" dictionary I can find that includes that meaning of raunchy. It turns up mostly in sites like Urban Dictionary.

Whenever anyone treats me in such a manner, I try at first to finds reasons to excuse their behaviour; if that fails I just picture them throne sitting using that 13 letter word that means constipation...NNNNNNNNNNNNN. That makes me feel better!

I am sorry you have been so unfortunate - it takes all sorts to make this world of ours, and our caching world too. I like newbies - they take me back to when we were starting out. Hope the OP feels better for having vented here.

Happier Caching to you!