Who is located in Scottsdale

thelazything

Well my friend and I are very new at geocaching, actually yesterday was our first day out in Scottsdale. We just did places closes to my house and ended up finding 8.

If anyone wants to join us or knows of any special caches in Scottsdale, we would love to make new friends.

My name is CJ and my friend's name is Lindsay. Im 23 and she is 22, we both love the outdoors and wanted to try something new besides partying our lives away. We both live in the Mcdowell Mountain Area.

So if your young like us and want to join us one day and get some hunting down, that would be amazing!

Here is my myspace

www.myspace.com/cjbscottsdale

Email: Cjbarrett05@gmail.com

Welcome to the game guys. I live in Gilbert. I started when I was 25 in 2007. Back then there was only one other cacher I knew of in the Valley who was a young person so it's nice to see more twenty somethings playing the game. I'm now a month away from being 28 and I'm starting to feel old. :)

I can relate to wanting to try something different than partying life away and I'm really really fortunate to have found caching to provide that direction. All the hiking and learning stuff and seeing cool stuff and meeting cool people is much more rewarding.

You guys should come down to the Dinner For 3 Fools Event at The Grill Next Door in Scottsdale on April 1st. Should be a good time.

I went caching saturday and got the ones in north scottsdale, the scrunch series, i plan on going back next weekend and getting more i got 23 caches in north scottsdale, I want to do the series along hayden road park, next right me up meet up and cach* I also got allot of cach's along the way!