My finds not updating? 3/18

Trekkin' and birdin'

Were you actually able to get to the INATN site? At the moment I'm getting 500:Internal Server Error. I've gotten that frequently recently, but was able to find a time last night that I could get on the site and successfully upload my latest My Finds. (Not that you can tell that from my profile at the moment. :anibad: )

I did get to INATN and it acted like it was loading everything up, but when everything was done, it was the same as before.

So maybe the site is experiencing some difficulties.

Correct...it is that site...Cheeseheads posted something only a couple days back saying he is working on the site...it is basically in maint. mode right now...

Correct...it is that site...Cheeseheads posted something only a couple days back saying he is working on the site...it is basically in maint. mode right now...

Where did he post that? It's not on the INATN site. (The "maintenance mode" comment there is old and indicates he will maintain the current functions but not enhance them...at the moment.)

I am able to get to the site. My statistics show correctly from my upload last night and are currently shown correctly in my profile here.

Where did he post that? It's not on the INATN site. (The "maintenance mode" comment there is old and indicates he will maintain the current functions but not enhance them...at the moment.)

I am able to get to the site. My statistics show correctly from my upload last night and are currently shown correctly in my profile here.

It is a hit or miss thing for many people uploading to the INATN site...

As for the comment...sorry, the best I can say is that it was in a recent thread...which one...I could not say...sorry...