Can I edit trackables in my caches?

Og's outfit

I've not been a very active cacher for a while, :) and haven't kept up on the latest and greatest.

I have a cache with oodles of trackables listed on the cache page but none in the cache. How do I fix that?

Og

Cache owners can mark trackables missing. Just go to your cache, select the trackable that is missing. Once on the trackable page in the upper right is a box called Trackable Items Option, a the bottom is a line called actions, right under that is a drop down option, just select Mark Item as Missing and hit go. It should now not be listed in your cache.

First, thank you for being a responsible cache owner; lots of people don't care about missing trackables.

From you cache page, click the trackable.

Then on the right, at the bottom of the Trackable Options list, there is an option to "Mark Item Missing"

Maybe before you mark the item missing you could put a note on the trackables page saying that it is missing from your cache.

Maybe before you mark the item missing you could put a note on the trackables page saying that it is missing from your cache.

When you mark it as missing an automated message will be posted.

[This is an automated message]

This is a message to let you know that your trackable item TBxxxx has been marked ‘missing’ by a cache owner or a site administrator. Trackable items are marked missing when it is determined that they are no longer located in the cache they are listed in or in the hands of the current holder. Please review the most recent logs on your trackable item to learn more information about its current state.

Edited by BlueDeuce